Aftercare Varnish and Gel Manicure
- To prolong your manicure follow these tips.
- Water is your enemy!! Wear washing-up gloves when washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom.
- Please wear gardening gloves when working in the garden.
- Avoid harsh cleaning chemicals on your hands without gloves, your hands will thank you in the long run.
- It is best if your gel polish is removed professionally if you wish to remove it yourself please speak to me about it.
- I’ve said it to you all ‘Please do not use your nails as tools’ you will break and damage them.
- Do not be tempted to pick and peel off your varnish or gel you will damage your nails.
- Moisturise your hands after washing them.
- If you use fake tans or hair colour please use gloves when applying to avoid discolouration of your nail colour.
Aftercare LVL Lashes
- Lashes must be kept dry for 24 – 48 hours after treatment.
- If you get your lashes wet it will affect your lash lift and it is likely that it will not last the recommended 6-8 weeks.
- Avoid washing your eye area for 24-48 hours.
- When showering do not get your face wet for the next 24-48 hours, turn the heat temperature down to reduce shower steam.
- Take care when opening the dishwasher, step back when opening the door to let the steam out first.